Creating Interactive Video Experiences
At Siskey Productions, we build experiences targeted towards your employee or customer experience. This may include:
- Training and development
- Onboarding New Employees
- Demonstrating Safety Procedures
- Brand Resources and Guidelines
98% of Companies say video trains employees better and faster.
– Kaltura 2017 State of Video in Business Report
- Core Product or Service Selection
- Product Training
- Brand Awareness and Development
- Customer Onboarding
According to Magna, viewers will spend 47% more time with an interactive video’s marketing message than with a linear video. Interactive videos are 32% more memorable, making viewers 9x more likely to show purchase intent.
Benefits of Interactive Video
Benefits for your Customers / Employees:
- Deeper Engagement with Content: By offering opportunities to participate in the content, viewers become more engaged in the experience and results.
- Informed Learning: Presenting information in an easily navigable flow allows your audience to get what they need without having to dig for it.
- Memorable Experiences: Standing out from the video field requires innovation and execution. Interactive Video allows both. Interactive videos are shared more often and revisited more frequently.
Benefits for Companies:
- User Rich Data: Track experience data from a group or even down to individual audience member level based on your needs.
- Faster Behavior Change: Through interactive training, studies have noted increased speed in desired behavioral change as well as situational intelligence.
- Multiple Learning Styles Engaged: In a digital world, our learning styles have changed. By teaching and sharing information in this engaged way, learners have a greater capacity to retain the knowledge.
Ready to Get Started with Interactive Video?
Reach out to learn more and schedule a 1-on-1 demo to see how interactive video can help your business.